What is a multi-media wall? It is opportunity. This ultra-creative new design trend is made up of wall panels – in your choice of colors, patterns, and images – with advanced technological elements. Speakers, screens, video capability, whiteboard functionality… the possibilities are endless. A multi-media wall enhances any space, from lobbies and vestibules to hallways and conference rooms.
Here are five reasons why these innovative systems should make it on your list of “must-haves.”
1. They’re innovative. This unique feature is for the forward looking. Aesthetically, they speak for themselves. But multi-media walls are more than visually pleasing – because they are innovative, engaging, and cutting edge, they generate interest among prospective employees and clients. Watch customers and staff linger longer just to take in all the eye-catching details.
2. They align with and enhance your brand identity. While innovative and fresh, multi-media walls are another avenue to showcase your brand identity. For instance, they can incorporate company logos, videos, or testimonials – the options are virtually limitless. In this sense, multi-media walls can play an essential role in distinguishing your business and building familiarity with customers, prospects, employees, and other key players.
3. You can connect with customers. When customers enter your business, you can welcome them with tailored messages, important announcements, reminders, and other content designed to create a better experience for them – and better results for you.
4. You can encourage divergent thinking and increase productivity. What better way to promote out-of-the-box thinking than with a product that was born from innovation? With features from whiteboarding to video conferencing, you can turn any wall into an integral communication and productivity tool.
5. You can boost interactive learning and collaboration. Imagine a brainstorming session where your people could write on the wall panels, sketch out solutions, and reach out to colleagues across town or clients across the world—these are the possibilities that multi-media walls represent for businesses.
Multi-media walls are effective, efficient, and innovative. But don’t forget about the importance of fun. These walls are tailor-made for interaction, conversation, and sharing. You can leverage these attributes to help you reach your ambitious objectives. Give your audience something they cannot get anywhere else – a fully-branded, fully-integrated experience that leaves them wanting more.